Our internship program is for pre-graduate students looking to learn and engage with the digital advertising industry. And in turn, we have a goal of helping individuals in the program understand their immediate strengths, their weaknesses, and their career path. Our program offers off-campus career development credits and a daily metro and food stipend.
This person will work directly with our client strategists and growth specialists to help set prospect client meetings, organize prospective client information, and actively perform outreach on behalf of Mademeals Our ideal candidate is a current marketing student or aspiring marketer interested in how business development works, has impeccable research skills, is able to multi-task successfully, and is well-organized. Additionally, this candidate will be open to feedback, be willing to take direction, and have an entrepreneurial spirit that is constantly asking ‘how can I do this better?’
Who you are:
• Organized: You are extremely organized because you will be responsible for helping others get organized. • Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground.
• Innovative: You are curious and excited by new ideas.
• Enthusiastic: You are energized by a fast-paced environment.
• Team player: You are comfortable working as a part of a team, but are self-motivated and committed.
• Solutions-oriented: You are able to understand and translate business concepts into fun and easy to read written messages.
What you should have:
• No prior work experience in this field is required
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• Ability to learn to work with business management software (i.e. CRMs)
• Comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Excel
• Rockstar abilities with a knack for managing calendars and setting meetings